It’s time to replace those plastic bottles with a reverse osmosis system at home. A reverse osmosis system will pay for itself in no time because you’ll only be paying a few cents per litre. Plus, whenever you need clean drinking water, it’s right there at the tap.
Reverse Osmosis (RO) is a water treatment process that removes contaminants from water by using pressure to force water molecules through a semipermeable membrane. During this process, the contaminants are filtered out and flushed away, leaving clean, delicious drinking water.
What's in it for you?
- Much cheaper then bottled water
- Less plastic bottles
- Healthier (no storage of water in plastic)
- Never end up without pure water
- No need to store it anywhere
What do you need, to install a reverse osmosis system?
- Power supply
- Water supply from the mains (usually this is the angle valve underneath the kitchen sink supplying the government water).
- Drain – this drain will be connected to the sink drain therefore you do not need a separate one for the RO.
Is it really that cost effective?
The approximate price of residential rates of water in Malta is €2.18 per CMB (This is excluding any rebates)
€2.18 = 1000 Lts - 900 Lts to be discarded (in the worse case scenario) – 100 Lts will be purified. Cost of the water will be €2.18 for the 100 Lts.
This means it would ONLY cost € 0.02c per litre compared to an average of €0.40c per litre when buying bottled water.
If you have any questions about the advantages of a reverse osmosis system and whether or not a reverse osmosis system is the best way forward, we encourage you to reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +356 21472241 or drop by at our showroom in Santa Venera!