1. Pricing & Offers
The team at Bridgepoint Limited work hard to ensure that prices listed and technical specification information are accurate at the time of purchase. However, Bridgepoint reserves the right to amend its prices from time to time. All prices shown online include VAT. Please note that your computer may display old pages from our site which are stored in your own computer's memory from previous visits - it is important you refresh your browser when viewing any pages on our website to see the current prices and goods available.
Any offers and/or voucher promotions issued by Bridgepoint are to be used on non-discounted items only.
Vouchers are not exchangeable for Cash.
Vouchers or Discount Coupons/ Discount Codes are not redeemable during sale periods.
We realise that the internet is based on trust so we make security our number one priority. Our commitment to this will remain prominent for the future. Your credit card details are sent to the banks secure servers whilst the order is processed. No card data is saved and is not visible by any member of staff. Our web server uses GoDaddy Class 2 Certification to encrypt data transmission, an independent third-party organisation that provides you with proof that our secure web server is genuine. At no point are your credit card details sent over using an unsecured connection.
3. Delivery & Collection
There are 3 different delivery options which you can choose at check-out which include:
- In-Store pick-up: Monday’s to Friday’s 09:00 – 18:00
- Orders under €75: can be delivered subject to a €5 charge for Malta and €10 for Gozo
- Orders over €75: will be delivered free of charge to Malta and Gozo.
Deliveries are done Monday to Friday between 09:00 and 16:00. Driver will call you to set up a delivery date & time. Items ordered will be available for delivery within the next working day subject to appointment availability. If goods are ordered over the weekend or bank holiday, please be aware that the order date is taken as the next available working day for delivery purposes. Please note that we are unfortunately unable to give any special delivery instructions to drivers e.g. leaving products with neighbours etc. When your order arrives at your address, you will be given the opportunity to check and sign for the products. During delivery, we recommend a visual inspection of your order on arrival for any obvious damages, and to ensure that all products ordered are present. You are not expected to check every item before signing for the delivery.
Once you receive your items, please do not store them away for later inspection, as if any goods received are damaged, faulty or incomplete, you must notify us within 48 hours of delivery via email or telephone, quoting your CASHSALE/INVOICE number for reference. Please open each box and check thoroughly for damages. If we are notified within the given time frame, we will then organise a replacement and collection. In any situation in which customers have adhered to terms and conditions, yet have received goods that are incorrectly supplied or damaged in transit, Bridgepoint Limited will replace goods free of charge.
Upon signing, responsibility for these products passes on to you, and any risk of damage or loss is assumed by the purchaser. We are not responsible for any goods received or unpacked by anyone other than the purchaser, so please ensure that person is present to check and sign for the goods at the supplied delivery address.
Please do not fit any damaged goods, as we will be unable to replace or refund damaged items which have been installed. If you find your goods are damaged, please get in touch with us and we'll do our best to help.
All damaged goods must be returned in their original packaging. Please be aware that we cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage incurred due to errors made by the purchaser during checkout, for example entering incorrect address details, so please ensure all information is correct before processing your order.
If you fail to take delivery on the date agreed, then we reserve the right to charge for any subsequent deliveries.
All deliveries, with the exception of Gozo are handled by Bridgepoint’s own drivers. And in the case of Gozo, reputable couriers will be used. When goods are collected from the Bridgepoint Limited dispatch warehouse they become the responsibility of the designated courier. We cannot be held responsible for any delay's that the courier experiences.
4. Cancellation of orders and Return of Products
Cancellation of Orders: You have a right to cancel your order before dispatch. You can do this in Person at the Showroom, or by sending us an Email on Sales@bridgepoint.com.mt , or by calling us +356 2792 2222. Please always state the order number in question. Any deposits held on the said order will be refunded in Cash or by bank transfer, whichever is more convenient at the time of the cancellation.
Return of Products: You are free to return any purchased item for up to one year after the purchase date. The items must be returned in the original packaging and unused. Once the products have been checked by a member of staff you will be refunded in full in Cash or by bank transfer whichever is more convenient at the time of the return.
5. Warranty and Liability
The term of the warranty shall apply, solely and limitedly, to defects which have arisen from defective materials or workmanship and sold to the customer after the 1st January 2022
Faucets: All Bridgepoint faucets benefit from
- 5 years mechanical warranty
- 5 years in relation to Polished Chrome and Brushed Nickel finishes
- 2 years in relation to Matt Black, Gun Metal, Rose Gold & Satin Gold Finishes
- 2 years in relation to any electronic/electrical parts, where applicable
Flushings: Concealed flushings Series BPF1 benefit from
- 8 years on the steel structure and tank
- 2 years on all internal parts and fittings
Shaft/Back-to-wall flushings Series BPF4 benefit from
- 2 years on tank and mechanism
Sinks: All Bridgepoint Sinks benefit from
Sinks BPS18 range. 2 years against rust spots or stains
Sinks BPS15 range. 5 years against rust spots or stains
Sinks BPS22 range. 2 years against chipping, cracking or breaking
All types of sinks will scratch with use. There is NO warranty on scratches, scrapes or general dulling of the surface finish
RO Units: All RO units have a two-year warranty LIMITED only to the replacement of the defective part or the whole product. No compensation can be given for any damages resulting from any leaks coming from the RO unit.
Water Dispensers & Refrigerating Equipment: All have a two-year warranty LIMITED only to the replacement of the defective part or the whole product. All Refrigerated equipment (Including those installed inside of Cupboards) need to have adequate ventilation.
Dustbins: Dustbins are covered with a two-year warranty which covers the mechanisms and structural integrity of the bins. Dents, scratches, batteries & power supplies are not covered by warranty.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, it is being stipulated that the terms of this warranty shall not apply:
- to damages occasioned as a result of accidental damage, mistreatment, dirt, lime scale, aggressive cleaners with a PH value of less than 4, abnormal stress or strain, excessive water pressure or negative pressure, abuse or adverse weather conditions, including temperature;
- to damages occasioned because of the installation or usage in a manner not in accordance with its natural intended use;
- if the faucets are tampered with, maintained and / or repaired by persons not approved by Bridgepoint as being qualified to undertake such works and / or in so doing the spare parts utilized are not original Bridgepoint spare parts;
- to spare parts; (filters, flexible pipes, filter cartridges, aerators, batteries, or materials subject to wear and tear such as seals or hoses and items made from ABS plastic like hooks, hand showers & rain showers)
- if the taps/mixers are altered without the prior written authorization to this effect by Bridgepoint;
- if the surface of the product has been scratched.
- in the event that the customer sells or in any other manner transfers or disposes of the within which the Bridgepoint products are installed;
6A. Warranty And Liability (Water Softeners & Reverse Osmosis Systems)
The terms of this warranty shall apply, solely and limitedly, to defects which have arisen directly from defective materials or workmanship in the products sold.
For products installed in a residential or Commerical application, the warranty stipulated herein shall be in force solely for a peremptory period of;
- Two (2) years on all parts and labour (excluding filters and other consumables)
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, it is being stipulated that the terms of this warranty shall not apply:
- to damages occasioned as a result of accidental damage, mistreatment, dirt, lime scale, abnormal stress or strain, excessive water pressure or negative pressure, abuse or adverse weather conditions, including temperature;
- to damages occasioned by incorrect or unauthorised installation.
- to products installed outdoors and left exposed to the elements.
- to products repaired or tampered with by persons other than Bridgepoint Authorized Personnel
- to parts subject to wear and tear (filters seals, hoses & batteries)
- reprogramming in the case of prolonged power outages.
7. Warranty Claims
In the event that damage results in a Bridgepoint product and is covered by the warranty as herein stipulated, the customer shall submit a written warranty claim to Bridgepoint stating therein the damage alleged together with supporting documentation, including photos, and the proof of purchase of the product. Failure to submit the required documents of the product shall automatically vitiate any warranty claim submitted.
If Bridgepoint determines that the warranty claim qualifies under this warranty, that it has been submitted is in compliance with the terms hereof and is justified, it may, in its absolute discretion, either repair the damage or defect in the product or replace the product. Should the product no longer be manufactured at the time of the warranty claim, Bridgepoint reserves the right to deliver a product of the same value or a refund of the defective portion of the goods. Replaced products will automatically become property of Bridgepoint.
Any replacement product shall be covered by the warranty herein stipulated solely for the remaining period of the original warranty issued on the replaced product.
8. Care Instruction for your Bridgepoint Faucet
In order to enjoy this high-quality product, we suggest that you follow these simple care instructions to benefit from many years of reliable service.
Do not use any abrasive sponges, scouring agents or cleaner with a PH value of less than 4. We strongly advise NOT to use any cleaners containing solvents or acids, lime scale removers or vinegar.
Please clean the faucets with a little soap, water and a moist cloth, rinse and dry with a soft cloth. It is advised to dry the faucets after each use for a long-lasting shine.
All pictures on our website are the best indication we can give of the original item and are for illustration purposes only. On occasion we may make small changes to the design of a product, due to this, the item/items you receive may have small differences to the picture displayed on the website. The colour of goods may vary slightly from that shown on the website due to limitations of browser software and monitors.
All products are subject to stock availability at the time of ordering. While every effort will be made to ensure that all items shown are in stock we offer no guarantee of availability and this electronic publication does not constitute an offer of sale.
All prices stated include VAT at 18%.
All Bridgepoint products are based on British standard water systems.
10. Onsite Repairs
All onsite visits after the warranty period has elapsed, or should the client be claiming a fault in the product, are chargeable at €35.00 inclusive of vat. Should the technician find a fault which does not directly relate to the product sold by Bridgepoint the onsite charge will be applied. This charge covers a Bridgepoint Technician to come over on site and also covers one hour of labour. Additional hours are charged at €20.00 including Vat. These charges do not include any spare parts used.
In the case of warrantee repairs, this charge and any spare parts will be waivered all together subject that the fault is not due to;
- Incorrect installation/ Plumbing
- Blocked water pipes
- Construction residue in cartridges
- Lime Scale Build up or Residue in pipes or cartridges
- Misuse of product
- Incorrect cleaning or maintenance of products
- Excessive inlet water pressure
The charge is payable on site by cash, card payment requests & cheques and a VAT receipt will be issued by the Technician. Card payments cannot be accepted as a method of payment on site.
Your privacy is important to us, and we understand how important it is to you. Our aim is to be as clear and open as possible about what we do and why we do it.
All client information given during the ordering and registration process is collected and stored lawfully and in accordance with the relevant data protection acts. All information held on our systems is password protected. We do not use any information given for marketing purposes without your consent. If you are concerned about the confidentiality of any information given, please contact us at email@example.com
When would we collect information about you
- When you visit the Website and register
- When you buy products or services on the Website
What’s the information we collect
- Your name and contact information including postal address, e-mail address and telephone number.
We won't ever share your payment details with third parties. We do not store credit card details, nor do we share customer details with any third parties.
What do we do with your Information
- We mostly make use of your details when you place an order with us. We require such details so that we can confirm your order and schedule a delivery date.
- For internal accounting and regulatory purposes
- For statistical analysis to assess our business performance and to improve our products and services.
- To improve and personalise your experience when you visit the website (See the cookies section), and to keep you informed about other products and services you might be interested in.
- To ask you from time to time if you would like to provide feedback on or participate in market research on our products and services. You do not have to participate in these if you do not wish.
We will not share any of the personal information listed above with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete your order.
We may also store information about cookies being used by your computer. Cookies are files which are sent by us to your computer or other access devices. The different types of cookies we use are listed below:
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies enable services you have specifically asked for. For those types of cookies that are strictly necessary, no consent is required. These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the Website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the Website. Without these cookies services you have asked for, like shopping baskets or e-billing, cannot be provided.
These cookies collect anonymous information on the pages visited. By using the Website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device. These cookies collect information about how visitors use the Website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don't collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how the Website works.
These cookies remember choices you make to improve your experience. By using the Website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device. These cookies allow the Website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be made anonymous and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
Are cookies safe?
Yes, cookies are harmless text files. They can't look into your computer or read any personal information or other material on your hard drive. Cookies can't carry viruses or install anything harmful on your computer.
You can find more information about cookies at
www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu
The Contract and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malta, and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Maltese courts.
Any notice required or permitted is to be given by either party to the other under the Conditions these shall be in writing and addressed to the other party and delivered to the address provided at the time the order is confirmed or any subsequent or alternative address which one party may notify to the other from time to time.
The terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Date: 19th April 2021.